Dr. Dale Haverstick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Haverstick?

Posted on September 13th, 2016

He is a one of a kind Dr. Down to earth in interaction and a genius when it comes to solving your problems.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr Haverstick is awesome doctor really cares about you and your condition wants to be shure that his treatments get you well he don't stop til your feeling great again. Very good doctor!

Best family doctor I have ever met!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr Haverstick is very knowledgeable and friendly. He always listens and answers any questions I have in a way that I can understand the reasoning behind the diagnosis and treatment. His bedside manner is outstanding! He never makes me feel stupid when I ask a question and never makes me feel rushed. his diagnosis and treatment of my various ailments over the years has been accurate and got me back to good health quickly. Also, his staff members are all very helpful and do an excellent job. I have told many of my friends and family what a great doctor he is.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

best doctor I ever had he never makes you feel dumb when you ask ?

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Best DR Ive ever had !!!

NOT HAPPY!

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I was new to Nixa, and my insurance assigned me Dr. Haverstick, so I called to make an appointment, but was told he had to "screen" new patients! Ok...not sure why that is, but ok.....so I was told it would be 24-48 hours, and someone would call and let me know. I waited 4 days!! NO CALL!! I called back and was told, "NO sorry, he won't take you!!!" WHAT?!?! WHY?!?! Rude, uninformative!! And hear I had heard such good things about this doc?!? I am disabled, and was told by others that they don't take new patients that are on pain meds! WHAT!?!? What happened to Obama care and it's 'pre-existing' condition issue?!?! NOT Supposed to be an issue?!!? And this condition is treated by a TOTALLY OTHER DOC!! This doc wouldn't even have to concern himself with my meds!! So NOT happy with the Nixa Docs on this very issue!! NOT GOOD!!

Great Doctor and Staff!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Continually Exceeding Our Familys' Expectations

Posted on December 31st, 2009

Dr. Haverstick far exceeds any of the doctors anyone in my family has had in the past. We first met Dr. Haverstick over two years ago when he served in Urgent Care on occasion - we were impressed with the care our youngest son received b/c each time we saw him in Urgent Care it was because he had not responded to the treatment his primary care doctor had provided - Dr. Haverstick cured him quickly each time and we were impressed with his overall personality and how he always remembered us when he saw us. Since that time he has become the primary care doctor for all four of us and he continues to exceed our expectations with diagnosing, treatment, and care. Dr. Haverstick has a great nurse too - her name is Becky - she always friendly and she returns calls within a few very short time when I leave messages. On one occasion a receptionist was not cooperative in scheduling an appointment - I left a message for Becky and Dr. Haverstick and I received a call within 10 minutes telling me that my appointment was taken care of and Dr. Haverstick himself addressed the issue with the receptionist so that it didn't occur again in. Dr. Haverstick is an overall great guy and we have great confidence in him as our doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Haverstick for your family.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017