A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Heeres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Heeres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heeres
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heeres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Heeres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heeres graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Heeres has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Walter Heeres MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Heeres practice?
- Dr. Dale Heeres has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dale Heeres practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.