A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Herriott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Herriott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herriott
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herriott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herriott graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Herriott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale T Herriott MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dale T. Herriott practice?
- Dr. Dale Herriott has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Herriott practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Pulmonologists.