A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Herriott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Herriott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herriott
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Herriott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herriott graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Herriott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale T Herriott MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dale T. Herriott practice?
- Dr. Dale Herriott has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Herriott practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Pulmonologists.