A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Hirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Hirsch, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Douglas Hirsch MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dale D. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Dale Hirsch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dale Hirsch practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.