A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Hoekstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoekstra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoekstra has 17 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Vandermeer Hoekstra MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dale V. Hoekstra practice?
- Dr. Dale Hoekstra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dale Hoekstra practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.