Dr. Dale Block MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017
Great Doctor
He takes the time to listen to your concerns and I feel that he truly cares about me and my health!

March 30th, 2015
Best Person I ever met
Oh My God. Dr Block is Messiah for me, I went to see him after a suicide attempt, and the attitude, caring, and Lets roll our sleeves attitude was enough to give me so much courage that I finally seeing light at end of tunnel. Great Guy, less than 1% of people BORN to be doctor and Dr Block is one of em.God bless You and your family Dr.

October 29th, 2014
Pharmacist
Dr. Block is a very knowledgeable clinician. He is up to date on the latest methods but has the experience that is hard to find. This alone would make a good doctor. What Dr. Block has which is rare is excellent bedside manner and compassion. He truly cares about you. It took me a long time to find such a doctor. I not only trust him with my care but more importantly my family's care. He made time out of his schedule to help my daughter who has a chronic illness. Believe you me, after being in the medical field for 20 years, you just don't see that anymore. In the age of big hospitals and practices, he brings you personal care. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

March 22nd, 2014
Fantastic doctor
dr. B is the best we ever had. Very knowledgeable, caring, and truly concerned about both of us and our health situation. He seems to feel what we feel. We would recommend him to anyone and already have.

March 14th, 2014
Great Doctor
Great doctor. Easy to speak with and tries to resolve issues instead of giving the "Oh, it's nothing to be concerned of." Had a problem for over 20 years and other doctors gave me false information while Dr. Block is going the extra mile to find out what the issue is. Highly recommended.

March 13th, 2014
Excellent doctor!
I would recommend this doctor! He is very knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with you. He wants you to be the best that you can be!

March 13th, 2014
It's Like Going to the Dr. Who Is Your Family
Dr. Block is an incredible doctor. His knowledge of medicine, and years of experience are very helpful in having an accurate diagnosis. But, for me that is not what makes him a great doctor. It's the time he takes with you when you come to see him. He actually gives you eye contact, listens to what you are saying and actually cares if you are feeling bad and genuinely wants to see you get better. The bad thing is that I did not find him sooner in my life. his staff is also amazing , caring and very helpful with anything. Thank you Dr. Block!!!

March 5th, 2014
compassionate doctor
When we first met Dr. Block, he immediately took an interest in our whole family. We love his practice, and the care he gives as our dr. If we ever need an appointment or have concern, he immediately responds.

October 12th, 2009
Dr Dale J Block was one of three exceptional doctors I've seen in my lifetime of 68 years. He treats patients with care, dignity and sincerity.

October 20th, 2008
Dr. Block Was the MAN!
Dr. Block was the best doctor I've ever had. He took the time to listen to what I said, work with it and make an opinion. I know that's what a doctor should do, but he's one of only two I've ever had that actualy went and did it. I'm so crushed that he left to make his own practice outside of Tampa and I wish him the best.

May 2nd, 2008
ONE DOCTOR IN A MILLION
I have had some trouble trusting the medical community having been misdiagoned for several years. Dr. Block took his time and not olny made sure I was correctly diagnosed but also made me feel like I mattered and was a part of my own healing prosses and is very encouraging. I would recomend this Dr. to anyone who is looking for somone knowledgable and careing.

May 30th, 2017