A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Kozinn is Good. Dr. Kozinn has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Kozinn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozinn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kozinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Passaic Beth Israel Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dale Kozinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Kozinn practice?
Dr. Dale Kozinn practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and West Orange, NJ.
See New City Radiologists.