A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Kunihira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Kunihira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Kunihira, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunihira graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kunihira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Yukito Kunihira MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dale Y. Kunihira practice?
- Dr. Dale Kunihira has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Kunihira practices Urology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Urologists.