inactive

Dale R Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Thoracic Surgery Delaware, OH

• 1 comment

June 18th, 2012
I was a total basketcase when I found out that I needed open heart surgery but Dr. Levy never made me feel like I was insane and answered all my questions. His bedside manner is incredible and his attending Dr. Spalding (spelling???) was very caring and made sure I was always cared for with the upmost respect. An amazing team and I will never forget them.

May 15th, 2009
None better
Dr. Levy performed a very long and complicated open heart surgery on our mother in 2003. A couple of hours after the surgery was completed, Mom developed complications. Even though we were only a half mile away at a hotel, Dr. Levy arrived back to Doctors' West Hospital before we did. He saved her life. This man is thorough, communicative, patient, very accessible and caring. He is a VERY talented surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. Highly recommended as a cardiothoracic surgeon.