A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Lieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Lieu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Lieu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieu graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lieu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Ken Keong Lieu MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dale K. Lieu practice?
- Dr. Dale Lieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Lieu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Internists and San Marcos Infectious Disease Doctors.