A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Little is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Little, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Little has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Dale Little MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Little practice?
- Dr. Donald Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Little practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.