A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale MacCurdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale MacCurdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale MacCurdy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacCurdy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. MacCurdy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Southern Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Moreland MacCurdy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale M. MacCurdy practice?
- Dr. Dale MacCurdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale MacCurdy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Radiologists.