A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Marko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marko
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Marko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marko graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Eugene Marko MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Marko practice?
- Dr. Dale Marko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Marko practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.