Dr. Dale Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Fort Collins, CO

October 24th, 2013
Dr. Martin is one of the most knowledgeable Ortho doctors I know. I have been working with seniors in the fitness field for over 15 years and have been keeping track of the successful surgeries and care that the doctors and surgeons in the Northern Colorado area and been giving them. Dr. Martin has always received great reviews from my seniors and I have seen success in their recovery and continued fitness. I recommend Doctor Martin to my seniors for knee & shoulder issues and in the past 2 years he has even replaced my fathers knee and my daughters ACL! I have had the pleasure of having him for my doctor recently because of a shoulder issue and he has been amazing at communicating my options and educating me on every aspect.

September 10th, 2013
Gruppo
I had shoulder surgery on my right shoulder by Dr. Martin and Dr. Troy. The tendons was very bad and I was in a lot of pain. Dr. Martin requested surgery because it would not heal on its own and the two of them did surgery. The common surgery is with the scope but after spending time putting it together with the scope and finishing the operation, Dr. Martin realize that it may not work. So he undid the surgery and did it the old-fashioned way by cutting open the shoulder without even waking me. I commend them highly for realizing that they need to do something more than just what the common surgery would be. I had very little pain and very little discomfort. Dr. Martin called me the next day to see how I was and both of them always spent time with me for follow-up visits. It is now been five months and I am lifting weights, throwing footballs in life is back to normal the shoulder is stronger than ever and no pain. I highly recommend these two if you need surgery. Excellent excellent doctors!