A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale McCord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale McCord is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale McCord, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Cancer
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Skin Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. McCord graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McCord has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale McCord MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale McCord practice?
- Dr. Dale McCord has 15 office locations.
Dr. Dale McCord practices Therapeutic Radiology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Tucker, GA.
See Alpharetta Radiologists.