A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale McCord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale McCord is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCord
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCord Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale McCord, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Skin Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. McCord graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McCord has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Lynn McCord MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. McCord practice?
- Dr. Dale McCord has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale McCord practices Therapeutic Radiology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Radiologists.