A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale McNinch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale McNinch, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNinch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McNinch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Elwyn McNinch DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. McNinch practice?
- Dr. Dale McNinch has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale McNinch practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.