A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Menard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Menard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Menard, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Menard graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Menard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Anthony Menard MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Menard practice?
- Dr. Dale Menard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Menard practices Neurology near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnton, NC.
See Hickory Neurologists.