Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Go Elsewhere  |  show details
by Disappointed Patient on Oct 25th, 2013

Office staff was great, which was the only reason this review even got 1 star. 100% waste of time and money. I recommend traveling to a larger city to get proper attention and avoid the runaround. Very, very disappointed with the lack of concern or interest in helping a patient.

|  Finally, a doctor who listens!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2013

Dr.Menard is the first doctor to help me with my migraines! He listened to me, made suggestions, and helped me to find a cause! He is very down to Earth and I am thrilled that he has helped my migraines to get better!

|  MS patient  |  show details
by Lorra on May 23rd, 2013

Menard not good on followup- Out of country now -so what do patients do? I am changing Neuro's.

|  SO appreciative for this doctor!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr. Menard has always been kind, considerate and compasionate with my symptoms and issues. He is now treating my daughter and again, I have only praises for him and his staff. I've never had a problem making an appointment and I am always impressed with the way he wants to talk with you one on one, on a personal level. I really appreciate his approach, and I have worked as an ER nurse for many years and understand how rare this is to find. Dionne

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I had previously seen another neurologist who was without a doubt the most uncaring and unattentive doctor I've ever crossed paths with. Dr.Menard listened intently to my headache troubles and put me back on the right path to recovery. Even if this process doesn't help I believe he was knowledgeble and concerned about my well being. He explaind all medications and side effects. If you have migraine problems, please see Menard first!

|  Dr. Menard  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

I felt like this doctor was more interested in criticizing my primary Care doctor and the medicines he had prescribed when he should have been focusing on my problem; the reason I was paying him my hard earned money . In my opinion this MD is the worst I have ever been too. Will never seek advice or treatment from him or anyone associated with him.