A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Mueller, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mueller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale K Mueller MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale K. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Dale Mueller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Mueller practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons and Peoria Cardiothoracic Surgeons.