A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale P Murphy MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Dale Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Murphy practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists.