A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newton
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Newton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Newton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding-Griffin Hospital, Griffin, Georgia
- Jeff Davis Hospital, Hazelhurst, Georgia
- Dodge County Hospital, Eastman, Georgia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Christopher Newton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale C. Newton practice?
- Dr. Dale Newton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Newton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Radiologists.