A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newton
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Newton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Newton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Newton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding-Griffin Hospital, Griffin, Georgia
- Jeff Davis Hospital, Hazelhurst, Georgia
- Dodge County Hospital, Eastman, Georgia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Christopher Newton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale C. Newton practice?
- Dr. Dale Newton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Newton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Radiologists.