Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Newton
Dr. Dale Newton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with another office in Kissimmee, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Newton is affiliated with Spalding-Griffin Hospital, Griffin, Georgia, Dodge County Hospital, Eastman, Georgia and Jeff Davis Hospital, Hazelhurst, Georgia. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Newton has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Dale Newton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Arthur Mccain
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Macon, GA 2.18 mi38
Dr. Devin Waldrop
Macon, GA 2.33 mi11
Dr. Joseph Godard
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Macon, GA 3.86 mi45