Dr. Dale Norris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Norris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 27th, 2017

No bed side manner

Dr. Norris spent less than two minutes with me. He did not read my medical record-had no idea I had heart surgery even though I had just filled out his form. He was also very rude and basically refused to answer my questions. He merely referred me to another doctor for tests.

March 21st, 2016

Arrogant jerk

January 28th, 2015

If I could give negative starts I would. I have never been to a doctor so unprofessional and uncaring.

July 15th, 2014

Retired Air Force w/23years

Dr Norris was precise and to the point. with my career I have been around the world I think he is one of the best doctors That has treated My family. My self, my twin girls 16 years old and my 2 year old grandson Have seen him numerous times. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Prime argent care has lost a great Doctor. I will try to find where he moved his practice and if at all possible my family will follow him. Thanks Dr Norris for the great care you gave to my family.

March 6th, 2014

Awful visit with Dr. Norris today, March 5, 2014

If Dr. Norris is the only doctor available for patients, I would not recommend this facility to anyone in the future!!!

January 22nd, 2011

Very, very poor health care experience

I don't think I have ever taken the time to find somewhere online to rate my healthcare experience, but I purposely sought this out when I got home from this terrible experience. The front desk staff was extremely rude and put out that I was there and Dr Norris spent all of 5 minutes with me after I was diagnosed with a very bad and serious illness. Never asked if I had questions and had a poor bedside manner. I have never felt more rushed and unwelcome and will never, ever go back here.

January 11th, 2011

great patient care

My overall experience was excellent. The clinic was very clean and organized.Dr, Norris and staff were friendly and professional.I felt right at home.I received great patient care. I was diagnosed with upper respiratory infection and strep. I was given a z pack. I was feeling better in a couple of days. Glad I happened upon it. I would recommend it to anyone. thank you

June 21st, 2015