Dr. Dale Norris MD Patient Reviews

3.1

March 21st, 2016
Arrogant jerk

January 28th, 2015
If I could give negative starts I would. I have never been to a doctor so unprofessional and uncaring.

July 15th, 2014
Retired Air Force w/23years
Dr Norris was precise and to the point. with my career I have been around the world I think he is one of the best doctors That has treated My family. My self, my twin girls 16 years old and my 2 year old grandson Have seen him numerous times. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Prime argent care has lost a great Doctor. I will try to find where he moved his practice and if at all possible my family will follow him. Thanks Dr Norris for the great care you gave to my family.

March 5th, 2014
Awful visit with Dr. Norris today, March 5, 2014
If Dr. Norris is the only doctor available for patients, I would not recommend this facility to anyone in the future!!!

January 21st, 2011
Very, very poor health care experience
I don't think I have ever taken the time to find somewhere online to rate my healthcare experience, but I purposely sought this out when I got home from this terrible experience. The front desk staff was extremely rude and put out that I was there and Dr Norris spent all of 5 minutes with me after I was diagnosed with a very bad and serious illness. Never asked if I had questions and had a poor bedside manner. I have never felt more rushed and unwelcome and will never, ever go back here.

January 11th, 2011
great patient care
My overall experience was excellent. The clinic was very clean and organized.Dr, Norris and staff were friendly and professional.I felt right at home.I received great patient care. I was diagnosed with upper respiratory infection and strep. I was given a z pack. I was feeling better in a couple of days. Glad I happened upon it. I would recommend it to anyone. thank you