A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Orton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Orton is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Orton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orton graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Orton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Walter Orton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Orton practice?
- Dr. Dale Orton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Orton practices Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians.