A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Panzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Panzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panzer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Panzer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Panzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Eric Panzer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Panzer practice?
- Dr. Dale Panzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dale Panzer practices Psychiatry near Gladwyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Gladwyne Psychiatrists.