A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Pearlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Pearlman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Med Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Lawrence Pearlman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. Dale Pearlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Pearlman practices Dermatology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Dermatologists.