A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Ehmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Ehmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehmer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ehmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Ehmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ehmer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Robert Ehmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Ehmer practice?
- Dr. Dale Ehmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Ehmer practices Otolaryngology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Plano, TX.
See Frisco Otolaryngologists.