A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Ehmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Ehmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Ehmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Ehmer practice?
Dr. Dale Ehmer practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Plano, TX.
See Frisco Otolaryngologists, Frisco Urgent Care Centers, Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Frisco Radiologists.