A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Ehmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Ehmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehmer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Ehmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ehmer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Robert Ehmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Ehmer practice?
- Dr. Dale Ehmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Ehmer practices Otolaryngology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Otolaryngologists.