Dr. Dale Ehmer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Ehmer Jr?

Surgery based Health Care

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Ehmer is a surgeon and that is the only method he uses to resolve health problems- no other alternative. I did not accept this , even though I was almost convinced to have my thyroid removed. I was really sick and seeking treatment and help from the doctor and staff and was abruptly told that he is a surgeon and 'does not manage care.' I have since found ENT's who do. I'm glad I did not listen to him, 4 months later I was completely healthy- and kept my thyroid. I would recommend to explore all your options.

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Dr. Ehmer sat down and really listened to my son. He took plenty of time with us and was professional and compassionate.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ehmer is kind and compassionate. He answered all my questions. He is very thorough ! I appreciated all he has done for me. He is excellent physician !!

Recent Balloon Sinuplasty

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Great bedside manner - took time to really listen and advise. Great experience from start to finish. I would rate all areas of service great with one exception and that was follow up after procedure. I had to make the call instead of them checking on me afterwards. But everything else was top notch. Would recommend to others.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on February 1st, 2012

My husband,my daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Ehmer for the last few years. Dr. Ehmer is a wonderful physician! He takes the time and thoroughly explains your condition and treats you like a person rather than just another patient. He is also great with kids too. My daughter absolutely loves him.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Excellent doctor who is caring and concerned. Diagnosis was accurate and concise. Recommend highly

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Ehmer. He was so thorough with us and answered all my questions. He was wonderful with my kids and made them feel totally comfortable. He even called us at home after surgery to check on my child. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I disagree with the other comment. Dr. Ehmer was very caring and spent a lot of time with me discussing the issues my child was having and just answering my questions in general. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer all of my questions.

Disagree with prior reviewer

Posted on January 13th, 2010

Dr. Ehmer was punctual, and we did not have to wait to see him. He listened to my concerns about my daughter and took time to explain why she is having the repeat infections. He gave us options and made us feel comfortable with his bedside manner.

Posted on August 15th, 2016