Emergency Physician, Otolaryngologists
4401 Coit Rd
Ste 411
Frisco, TX 75035
972-731-7654
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Recent Balloon Sinuplasty  |  show details
by Recent Patient on May 7th, 2013

Great bedside manner - took time to really listen and advise. Great experience from start to finish. I would rate all areas of service great with one exception and that was follow up after procedure. I had to make the call instead of them checking on me afterwards. But everything else was top notch. Would recommend to others.

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

My husband,my daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Ehmer for the last few years. Dr. Ehmer is a wonderful physician! He takes the time and thoroughly explains your condition and treats you like a person rather than just another patient. He is also great with kids too. My daughter absolutely loves him.

Nov 8th, 2011

Excellent doctor who is caring and concerned. Diagnosis was accurate and concise. Recommend highly

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Ehmer. He was so thorough with us and answered all my questions. He was wonderful with my kids and made them feel totally comfortable. He even called us at home after surgery to check on my child. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

Dec 15th, 2010

I disagree with the other comment. Dr. Ehmer was very caring and spent a lot of time with me discussing the issues my child was having and just answering my questions in general. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer all of my questions.

|  Disagree with prior reviewer  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2010

Dr. Ehmer was punctual, and we did not have to wait to see him. He listened to my concerns about my daughter and took time to explain why she is having the repeat infections. He gave us options and made us feel comfortable with his bedside manner.

Jan 11th, 2010

Spewed out a disease without running a test for labwork to confirm his guess.