Dr. Dale Rader MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017
Great 👍 Docter. Did both knees and one shoulder. I recommend him to you to.

September 14th, 2016
I went to another doctor who stated that I needed surgery
I went to Dr Rader after multiple visits to another doctor that insisted that I needed surgery. Dr Rader stated that he felt he could fix it without surgery and he treated me. It has been nine months since that visit and I’m blessed to be able to say that I didn’t need surgery and that he resolved my problem. In two visits!!!!!!!!! One to treat and one to check!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 23rd, 2016
very personable
Dr. Rader's staff was very pleasant and welcoming. They scheduled an appointment for my daughter within 24 hours of my call. They greeted us in a professional but friendly manner. Dr. Rader has excellent bedside manner and was easy to talk to. We were seen in a timely manner which was very important for our schedules, as well as having a 7 year old daughter. He has also helped other family members in the past with excellent outcomes. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you for seeing us!!

August 18th, 2016
Very Happy with Dr. Rader
I went to Dr. Rader for a shoulder injury and I was very happy to find that his first way to treat was not surgery. I was afraid I was headed to rotator cuff but thankfully he just treated me and I got better. Really liked his personality and felt like I was in good hands. His staff were friendly too. I will go there again if I have any other orthopedic issue. Thank you Dr. Rader!

August 16th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. Very skilked
Wonderful Doctor. Will definitely see him anytime I have a problem.

March 3rd, 2016
Went in for knee replacement and lost my leg because you left after and did no follow up

September 9th, 2015
I have a 12 year old son who was referred to Dr. Radar. His staff is so flipping rude. My son needs an MRI. It's been a week and a half and they still haven't ordered one. I would not recommend this Dr. because his staff is rude and show no interest in fulfilling their responsibilities to their patients .

March 23rd, 2015
Forget something ? Yea ME
Horrible experience. Was in exam room for 2 hours. I walked out to look for someone and was told by Dr Rader that they didnt forget about me. 30 min later someone else came by and was shocked to see i was still there. I left stating that i would not be back. The staff was leaving as i did. I will report this everywhere. A patient's time is just as valuable as a doctors.

February 16th, 2015
This is one of.the nicest Dr. I've ever seen. He takes time if he is in a hurry you can not tell it I really like him.

January 16th, 2015
Hard to see him even when hes your daocor

April 14th, 2014
Dr. Rader is the most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor I've ever had the privilege of meeting. He has taken exceptional care of me, and I am completely confident in his care. His staff has also shown me an exceptional amount of courtesy, respect, care and follow up. Needless to say, I am extremely impressed and so very thankful!!!

December 13th, 2013
Still sitting in a back room for an hour getting Ready to leave no Dr or nurse has came back to Let us know what the hold up is.