inactive

Dale T Ratcliffe DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2016
Do yourself a favor, don't go.
Worst experience ever. Very dirty office. Staff was laughing and joking in Spanish the whole time. Very unprofessional. Saw Dr. Anabi and Ratcliffe. They never followed up, never returned any of my phone calls, and when we finally did get him to call me back, he began yelling at me. I do not recommend this pain clinic.

October 15th, 2015
Stay
Cold and uncaring would be a compliment. Degrading, anti-social, disengaged. Missed the mark and permanently worsened my condition with "his" mad scientist injections which all but paralyzed me for over a month and degraded my quality of life since seeing himseveral years ago. Results tragic. Stay Away.

September 3rd, 2015
Dr.Dale T Ratcliffe is Amazing, Caring and Understanding. He hears you and works with you. Compassionate. I would follow him anywhere. I know others would do the same meeting him. Thank you Dr. Ratcliffe! sure do miss you and many do.

July 23rd, 2015
Boo this man
I saw Dr Ratcliffe ~5 times and each time he just quickly scribbled prescriptions for me. If I wanted to know anything I had to ask despite clearly questioning things and wanting an explanation. Glad to see he left his practice and left it to somebody who actually cares about his patients, Dr. Annabi. Hopefully he found another profession as he clearly had no passion for medical work.

April 30th, 2015
This dr is the reason I got my life back he has helped me so much and such a nice guy and very easy on the eyes lol

April 27th, 2015
Great. Dr!! I would refer him to anyone w/chronic pain

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Ratcliff and the staff get 5 stars
Dr. Ratcliff was willing to see me on very short notice, patiently answering all my questions and inquiring about problems he noticed that were not even related to the urgency of my visit. The office staff were exceptionally pleasant and efficient too. Both Dr. Ratcliff and the staff get 5 stars.

January 15th, 2015
I really like Dr. Radcliffe and will hate to lose him as a doctor as I have just heard his left practice that I have been going to if he is open to different practice I would like to know where that is so I would have the option to talk to them thank you!

December 29th, 2014
I absolutly love Love LOVE Dr. Dale Ratcliff! He's gentle, caring, & listens! 100,000 stars!!!

January 18th, 2012
What a pleasure
This was my 1st visit and Dr. Ratcliff was right in to see me after we got into a room. He listened intently, took some notes,asked questions and explained the alternatives for care. I received my initial Injection under Fluoroscopic, with very little discomfort while watching the procedure on a screen while it was happening. Very professional and a light touch, I would recommend this Doctor to anyone in Chronic Pain.

January 12th, 2012
Very Happy
I have had chronic lower back and leg pain for approximately 10 years after having had four back surgeries. I have seen Dr. Ratcliffe monthly over the past three years for my chronic pain. I was referred to Dr. Ratcliffe by my primary doctor and I thank God that I found this man. I read the review that was posted on Jan 4th and I was compelled to post my experiences. Dr. Ratcliffe spent over 45 minutes with me during my first visit and performed a comprehensive exam and each month when I see him he does a thorough exam of my back. He always spends at least 25 minutes with me during my visits, no matter how busy he is. I have been seen by many pain doctors in the past who were cold, distant and uncaring. Dr. Ratcliffe is the most kind, caring and compassionate doctor I have ever seen and he has a great bedside manner. I have never felt rushed or talked down to. He helped me to visualize why I have pain by using models and a program on his ipad. No other doctor that I have seen before ever took the time to fully explain why my back was still hurting after my surgeries. During my first visit he explained all the treatments that were available to me besides pain pills. I chose to have a spinal cord stimulator trial done by Dr. Ratcliffe. This trial decreased my pain by 80% and so I had the permanent device implanted. My pain is still better by 80% and I am now more functional than I have been in years. My quality of life has significantly improved and my wife says that I am the happiest that I've been in a long time. I always hear from other patients in the waiting room how good of a doctor Dr. Ratcliffe is and I completely agree. I thank him for helping me to get my life back.

October 18th, 2011
Very In Tune with My Needs
He was concerned with the amount of pain meds that i was taking but not demanding that we start taking them away he wanted to make some changes but only to get the pain in control by using the meds the right way not just drowning my brain in opiates he ended up prescribed more medication just in different forms IR and ER doses