A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Reed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Nicholas Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale N. Reed practice?
- Dr. Dale Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA.
See Dalton Orthopedic Surgeons.