A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Reinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Reinker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reinker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Lincoln County Memorial HospitalTroy, Missouri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale L Reinker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. Reinker practice?
- Dr. Dale Reinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Reinker practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Troy, MO.
See Troy Family Physicians, Troy Internists, and Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.