A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Reinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Reinker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinker
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Reinker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reinker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Lincoln County Memorial HospitalTroy, Missouri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale L Reinker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. Reinker practice?
- Dr. Dale Reinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Reinker practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Troy, MO.
See Troy Family Physicians, Troy Internists, and Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.