Learn more about Dr. Dale Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Reynolds, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale S Reynolds MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dale S. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Dale Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Reynolds practices Ophthalmology near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Ophthalmologists.