A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Reynolds, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale S Reynolds MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dale S. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Dale Reynolds has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Reynolds practices Ophthalmology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baxter, MN and Alexandria, MN.
See Sartell Ophthalmologists.