Dr. Dale Rutledge Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Rutledge Sr?

December 7th, 2015

He delivered my Daughter and could not have asked for a better man to do so.. Very friendly and helpful.

June 9th, 2015

I just gave birth two my second child, a son, delivered by Dr. Rutledge. He was the only physician at LCWHS that I had not had a prior visit with.. He was great! He was quick, but I felt he was as thorough as need be, considering I was 40 weeks pregnant. I like a Dr I can "talk" to.. He walked in and said "I'll see ya here in a month" and I thought "haha, I'm going to be pregnant forever!" He said, "see ya here in a month, because I'll meet ya at the hospital wed morning!" While in full blown labor, 7 cm, I told him I would be his fun patient that day.. The next time I saw him was at 10 cm, after two failed attempts at an epidural and one that FINALLY worked.. He joked and laughed with me some more.. For me, it just took the anxiety out of the situation for me... Childbirth is amazing but scary! After he laid my baby boy on my chest, he didn't cry for what seemed like an eternity and Dr. Rutledge could see I was panicking.. He assured me he was fine the whole time he worked on him.. I couldn't be more pleased! If I ever have another child- not planning, but IF- I will see him right off the bat!

August 27th, 2013

Pregnant/Mom-to-be

He has a way of making you feel like you are a bother to him. I don't think he fully believes you when you explain your issues or side effects. He doesn't take time to explain things, and he forgets all about your case until you remind him each time.

January 13th, 2017