A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Salatich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Salatich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salatich
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Salatich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Salatich, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salatich graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salatich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Graham Salatich MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dale G. Salatich practice?
- Dr. Dale Salatich has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Salatich practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.