The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Salatich
Dr. Dale Salatich, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Miramar Beach, FL, with other offices in Pensacola, FL and Orlando, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Salatich is affiliated with Health Central Hospital, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. Dr. Salatich has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Salatich has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Dale Salatich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar Beach, FL.
Dr. Steven Clark
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Miramar Beach, FL 0.55 mi26
Dr. Richard Barnett
Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology
Miramar Beach, FL 2.54 mi16
Dr. Sean Mcwilliams
Miramar Beach, FL 2.68 mi18