A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Salatich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Salatich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Salatich, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salatich graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salatich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Graham Salatich MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dale G. Salatich practice?
- Dr. Dale Salatich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Salatich practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.