Dr. Dale Schaefer MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Great Falls, MT

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Dale Schaefer is the best!!!! Always has time to spend with you and will listen and explain everything to you. I had great results. His staff is top notch, very courteous and helpful. Office visits are very timely and not much waiting.

December 9th, 2015
I was impressed with the doctor, his staff and the office in general. I had a very good experience from start to finish. My surgery went well, the recovery was great and I feel that the time since the surgery has gone about as I would have expected. Over the years I am now having problems, but they do not relate to the surgery - simply the results since the surgery. I didn't give excellent grade only because I like to think there should always be room to look for ways to improve.

May 9th, 2015
medical record
Best doctor...had some complications with anesthesia. .he made sure it did not happen again.. .very attentive ...he listens to you...I have had 2 back surgeries.. have had no problems since...I would recommend Dr. Schaefer to anyone...In fact when people tell me they need a good neurosurgeon..I recommend the best dr. ever....