A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Schlais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlais
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schlais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Schlais, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlais graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlais has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale L Schlais MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. Schlais practice?
- Dr. Dale Schlais has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Schlais practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New London, WI.
See New London Primary Care Doctors and New London Family Physicians.