A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Schlais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Schlais, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlais graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlais has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale L Schlais MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale L. Schlais practice?
- Dr. Dale Schlais has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Schlais practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New London, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Neenah, WI.
See New London Family Physicians.