A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Schultz, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Roderick Schultz DO is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Dale Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Schultz practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.