A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Schultz, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Schultz practice?
Dr. Dale Schultz practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.