A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Senior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Senior is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senior
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Senior, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Senior graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Senior has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Senior MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale Senior practice?
- Dr. Dale Senior has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Senior practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.