A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Singer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Singer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Anne Levine Singer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Dale Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Singer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Oncologists.