A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Singer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Singer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Anne Levine Singer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Dale Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Singer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.