A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Singer is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Singer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Anne Levine Singer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Dale Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Singer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.