Dr. Dale Sloan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Sloan?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Dale Sloan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016

Gastric sleeve surgery

Dr Sloan is the best doctor I have been to. He is a remarkable surgeon with outstanding bedside manner. He takes the time to discuss the procedure and explain everything while answering every question I had. I would highly recommend Dr Sloan.

May 9th, 2016

wonderful surgeon

Dr Sloan is a soft spoken man with kind eyes and God given talent for surgery. He made me feel comfortable and even prayed with me before surgery which really put me at ease! I couldn't be happier for being referred to him for surgery. My hyperparathyroidectomy was a success and even the incision is barely noticeable!

January 13th, 2014

Bilateral laproscopic inguinal hernia surgery!

Twenty years ago this May Dr. Sloan performed bilateral inguinal hernia surgery laparoscopically on an outpatient basis for me at the Lutheran Hospital. I've had no reoccurrence or problems since. KUDOS for Dr. Sloan.

April 6th, 2009

Dr. Sloan saved my Life Emergency Surgery

Dr. Sloan saved my life in 2002 my apendix burst (I had problems with my stomach for years) he found more than an apendix problem when he got in, I had less than 24 hours to live if I lived. I had not met Dr. Sloan before they moved me from the MRI area to the emergency room then to emergency surgery. My Cousin died from the same problems just a few weeks later in Ohio at a southern Ohio hospital. while in there he removed intestine that was disease ridden (chrones disease) I've been doing very well no problems at all. I have a 9" scar, I'll take over death anytime. He even did a good job with the scar. Thanks Dr. Sloan

December 7th, 2016