Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Not good show details Not good
Feb 9th, 2015

Dr doesn't even look at me when in the room and does not even acts like he cares. In the room all of 3 mins.

Very helpful. show details Very helpful.
by PatientX on Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. Staggemeier is very knowledgeable about psychotropic medications and those who take them. He is very conservative, but he knows more than the average GP about ADHD and anxiety disorders, and psychotropic medications. We drive from Woodville to see him.

will turn you away when your children need him show details will turn you away when your children need him
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Staggemeir and the other providers at complete Healthcare cared for my son through birth to a day ago. My child is in liver failure and has a autoimmune disease and they cared for him. Then out pf the blue sent me a letter saying they would not see me or my children ever again. I thought they cared for their patients but now it proves they don't. They turned away a baby that only needed them to help him survive. If you can deal with a doctor that turns you away when your child is sick then go to him survive but I wouldn't suggest him for anyone!