Dr. Dale Stark MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

October 5th, 2016
mother

August 3rd, 2012
Dale Stark did not support decision to not vaccinate my baby and bullies to try to get you to vaccinate even though vaccines are not one size fits all and vaccines are not proven safe and effective.

April 17th, 2012
My daughter's first visit after she was born, I had expressed that I am trying to breast feed but my daughter is having a hard time latching on. Dr. Stark had noticed that my daughter had a tongue tied but said that she will eventually grow out of it! REALLY?! Kids do not grow out of tongue tied. It was shocking to me that Dr. Stark said that to me instead of referring my daughter to get her tongue clipped. I was very disappointed especially when I couldn't breast feed my new born. It just sad that there are doctors who will tell you anything about your child and sometimes you will believe them because they are DOCTORS. You would think they want to help especially Pediatricians. SAD

June 1st, 2011
Mr. Steven Kolb
Dr. Stark has cared for our daughters, aged 12 and 14 since 1997 and 1999 respectively. We think she's great!

February 20th, 2010
She misdiagnosed my nephew-she gave him an adult sized portion of ADD medicine which resulted in my sister never taking him back to her. She is not good working with divorced parents-she favored my ex and did not give me the same curtosy that she gave to her. My daughter had a ongoing problem for years and instead of sending us to a specialist, she misdiagnosed her for YEARS. She is too prideful and not open to other's opinions-she is rude and quickly dismisses any other suggestions. It was like pulling teeth to get a referal to a specialist and when we finally did the specislist said her problem should be fixed within 6 weeks.

March 10th, 2017