Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Stott
Dr. Dale Stott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Stott is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus, Dixie Regional Medical Center and Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus. Dr. Stott has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Stott has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Dale Stott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.
Dr. Stacy Oliver
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Saint George, UT 0 mi5
Dr. Wayne Woodbury
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Saint George, UT 0 mi24
Dr. Eugene Worth
Preventive Medicine, Anesthesiology
Saint George, UT 1.04 mi35