A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Struble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Struble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Struble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Struble graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Struble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale William Struble MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Struble practice?
- Dr. Dale Struble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Struble practices Internal Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Atlantic City Internists.