A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Sue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sue
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sue Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Sue, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sue graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Eugene Sue MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Sue practice?
- Dr. Dale Sue has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Sue practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.