A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Swanholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Swanholm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanholm
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Swanholm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Swanholm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanholm graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swanholm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale G Swanholm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale G. Swanholm practice?
- Dr. Dale Swanholm has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Swanholm practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors and Lewisville Geriatric Doctors.