A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Swanholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Swanholm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanholm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swanholm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Swanholm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanholm graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swanholm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale G Swanholm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale G. Swanholm practice?
- Dr. Dale Swanholm has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Swanholm practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors and Lewisville Geriatric Doctors.