Overall Review

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Dale Swanholm
During my annual physicals Dr. Swanholm listens to what I have to say, is thorough in his explanations and spends time suggesting exercises for me to do to maintain my strength and mobility. I never feel rushed during my physicals. Dr. Swanhold has been my doctor of choice for the last 20+ years.

April 15th, 2014
Excellent family doctor
We have been patients of Dr. Swanholm for more than two decades, and several of our friends have been patients. He is accurate, and gives excellent referrals when specialty care is needed.

October 22nd, 2012
Exactly what a doctor should be
My husband and I have seen Dr. Swanholm for most of the 29 years we have lived in this area. He is caring and always on target with diagnosing and correctly problems. Bedside manner is excellent. Reminds me of the family doctor during my childhood ... he follows up!

July 25th, 2012
Great docctor with great bedside manner
Went to Dr. Swanholm thinking I had tonsillitis - but discovered I had a weird case of strep throat, I had been fighting for a month, 4-5 days later all symptoms gone with simple antibiotics. My GP had missed this and Dr Swanholm found it. I found as a new patient he cared for me and listened to my dilemma. I highly recommend Fr Swanholm.

May 20th, 2011
Horrible
We just moved to Highland Village. I personally do not have insurance but definitely have the money to pay for the services. I went to visit Swanholm today and was shocked at how unprofessional he is. This man is rude, disrespectful and abrasive. He should retire from the profession. His exact words 'You need to have insurance, you can figure out how to get some sort of insurance,', he doesn't know me or my life circumstances,...this had nothing to do with why I made the appointment and nothing to do with whether he was getting paid or not. This guy (I'm not going to give him the courtesy of calling him Dr.) is overall disgusting. After my appointment I asked to speak with him again and I expressed in a professional manner how I thought his comments were unprofessional and he completely dismissed me. I would NOT recommend this man to anyone. Highland Village deserves much better than this guy. If I were his partners in that office I would get him out of there. Definitely needs to go back for a refresher course in 'bedside manners'.

January 24th, 2011
Doesn't accept new patients with Medicare.
A Dotor who specializes in Geriatics but doesn't accept Medicaid, the only insurance program available to Elderly, should not be listed. It was a waste of my time.

September 30th, 2010
custer
Been going to Dr.Swanholm for over 30 years and I'm still here. He is an outstanding family doctor..I would recommend him without reservation.

January 7th, 2010
Excellent Family MD
I've seen Dr. Swanholm for many years and have always received high-quality care for myself and my family. He is responsive and it is evident that he cares about the welfare of his patients.