A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Swift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Swift is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Swift, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Swift graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Swift has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Matthew Swift MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale M. Swift practice?
- Dr. Dale Swift has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Swift practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.