Dr. Dale Swift MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2015
Very rude! Seemed not to care!! waste of time to even go to this man made a child cry because of how rude he is

June 5th, 2014
Gifted and Amazing!
Dr. Swift talked with us and our daughter (the patient) and answered ALL of our questions. He showed us pictures of what he would be doing. And then he spent 12 hours in surgery yesterday, on our daughter, on removal of a brain AVM. We got a phone call EVERY hour letting us know the status of the surgery! It was amazing! We were even told during one call that he was just taking time to make sure he gets it all. We felt so comfortable and confident the entire time! This doctor was extremely amazing! Professional, kind, caring.... and smiles a lot! We are so thankful for what he has done for our daughter! I don't think we could EVER thank him enough. We feel that he saved her life. Thank you so much Dr. Swift! And there are not even enough stars for the rating Dr. Swift deserves.

June 28th, 2013
Hard working, knowledgeable hands...
My best friend had brain surgery and he was her surgeon. We are both 14, but he treated her just like any other patient. He was thorough and he literally saved my best friend's life. I am so thankful that she got to be Dr. Swift's patient. Any child, adult, or otherwise, is in hard working, knowledgeable hands in Dr. Swifts care.

April 18th, 2013
Dr. Swift is the "King of all Doctors". He has been our daughter's neurosurgeon for 10 years. She is able to have a very normal life because of Dr. Swift. He is amazing and very down to earth and easy to understand. We thank God for Dr. Swift. And we love Ruthanna too!

August 8th, 2012
Dr. Swift is an amazing, brilliant doctor. We are very thankful for him and for his staff. Especially Ruthanna. They really care about their patients and their families.

November 10th, 2011
This is the most amazing physician. Wonderful bedside manner. Discusses details of your childs condition and makes sure you understands. Makes sure the child is involved in the conversation. Truly a blessing to have him as our neurosurgeon. Our daughter would not be walking without him. You couldn't be in better hands.

July 28th, 2011
Dr. Swift is the best!! I can't say enough about this doctor. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable, smart and honest. He saved my daughter's life. He is a jewel to work with. His assistant Ruthann is wonderful too. She always makes you feel better after talking to her. I thank God that we are blessed to have such wonderful people to work with. This is a doctor you want on your side in a time of crisis.

March 30th, 2011
WOW
Dr Swift spent 2.5 hours with us answering our questions and explaining all of my daughters test results what our options were how each one worked what was best and not once did we feel rushed. I was amazed at his knowledge, his confidence, as well as his patience and calmness. He spoke with my teenage daughter directly not at her, he really listened to her and didn't once make her feel as if her concerns were minor or that her opinion about treatment was worthless. We are blessed and honored to have him as our neurosurgeon!!His assistant Ruthanna is an angel and I cannot express enough my appreciation or gratitude enough with words. Her role in my daughters treatment is HUGE!!! Her crown in heaven I'm sure will be covered in the most amazing jewels.

February 22nd, 2010
Dr. Swift is amazing at what he does. My daughter has a very rare craniofacial condition. Dr. Swift has been amazing in his care for her and her shunt. We love this man!

October 16th, 2009
He is a truly amazing surgeon and we are forever grateful!

August 7th, 2016