A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Szpisjak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Szpisjak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szpisjak graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Szpisjak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Frank Szpisjak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale F. Szpisjak practice?
- Dr. Dale Szpisjak has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Szpisjak practices Anesthesiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Anesthesiologists.